Easy Vegan Almond Flour Pizza Crust (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
This Easy Vegan Almond Flour Pizza Crust is done in 30 minutes, and has the perfect crust texture! It’s gluten free, uses only 8 ingredients, is yeast free and incredibly easy to make! It also has only 5 net grams of carbs per slice!
Almond flour crust vegan
How to make almond flour pizza crust
Can I freeze this almond flour pizza crust?
Easy Vegan Almond Flour Pizza Crust (Gluten Free)
- 1 cup 112g Bob's Red Mill's Super Fine Almond Flour
- ¼ cup 34g Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer* or 1 flax egg, see notes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Additional 2 tablespoons water, there are two in the Egg Replacer
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons oil
Pizza Toppings (Optional and Up to You)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds or homemade vegan mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 450 F/230 C.
- In a bowl, mix the Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour, Bob’s Red Mill all purpose flour, flax meal, sea salt, dried oregano and garlic powder. Add in the water and oil and stir to combine until a dough is formed. Knead for about two minutes then turn out into a bowl into a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or a greased parchment paper.
- Press out the ball into a round crust shape about 10 inches diameter, even all around. Prick with a fork so it doesn’t rise during the first bake. Bake the crust for 7-8 minutes in the oven. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Top the pizza with your favourite toppings. I like a simple crispy kale pizza with the above pizza toppings. Add the tomato sauce, then the cheese, then the chopped kale. They can overlap the edges of the crust if you'd like, or you can leave it bare for a solid crust edge.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, watching after 8 minutes to see that the crust doesn’t burn or only browns slightly. You can broil for a minute so the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove, slice into 8 slices, let cool slightly, and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Although jessicainthekitchen.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Jessicainthekitchen.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.