This sweet and summery Rosé Sangria is a great and versatile summer drink for all your summer parties!
It’s Friday! And I have a delicious sangria recipe that you need to try out this summer.
My love for wine started about two years ago and went from asking for white wine to knowing the specific types of wine I preferred over others, and the types of cheeses to order. Now I’m no expert at it all, but know the type that appeals to you is going to a game changer. I won’t drink any alcohol drink other than wine if we spend the evening out now, and I was pretty sure that no matter what I was a white wine only kind of girl.
Then I met Rosé.
I used blueberry brandy over rum because it produced a much fruiter taste, which I think is perfect for this summer fruit, although rum is totally fine to use. And yes, eating the fruits from your cup is the best part!
You’ll also love this Pineapple Coconut Rum Cocktail!
- 2 1/2 cups rose
- 2 1/2 cups sweet sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup blueberry brandy/rum
- 1 1/2 cups assorted fruits of pineapples, apples slices, grapes, and 2 limes sliced
- In a pot over high heat, stir the water and sugar until it comes to a boil. Boil together until they form a simple syrup for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a jug, mix the rose, sweet sparkling wine, brandy and fruits. Add the simple syrup and swirl to sweeten the sangria.
- You can sneak in a sip now, but refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight for the flavours to meld together properly and be smoother.
Disclaimer: Although jessicainthekitchen.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Jessicainthekitchen.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.