Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb 5 ounces potatoes, washed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs thyme, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss potato in the coconut oil to coat just slightly, then add in salt, ground black pepper and garlic. Toss the bowl itself to coat, then lightly using a wooden spoon mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour on to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle the thyme on top.
- Pour the melted butter over the potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately and enjoy!