Rum Balls 3 Ways
- 250 g of plain sweet biscuits processed into crumbs, such as graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons of good quality cocoa powder, approx 30g, sifted
- 1 cup dessicated coconut, approx 85g
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of dark rum to taste, Replace with milk for kid-friendly version
- Extra sweetened cocoa, sifted, shredded coconut, and rainbow sprinkles to roll the balls in.
- Place biscuit crumbs, cocoa powder and dessicated coconut in a bowl and give it a quick stir to combine. Add condensed milk and rum and stir with wooden spoon until it comes together in a dough. Chill in the freezer for about 5 minutes if it has softened.
- Roll into small balls with your hands and roll in cocoa powder or decoration of your choice. Place on a baking paper lined baking tray or plate and chill if serving on the day. If it starts to get sticky and melty as you're rolling, store it in the fridge to firm it up.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you are preparing these in advance, place the baking tray of formed rum balls in the freezer. When frozen, store them in an airtight container in the freezer. They will last a few weeks so you can prepare them ahead of Christmas Day.
Disclaimer: Although jessicainthekitchen.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Jessicainthekitchen.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.