This Banana Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl is a protein-packed, nutrient dense smoothie bowl perfect for post-workout with blood-purifying and anti-oxidant rich ingredients!.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk! I love their products so much. Thank you for supporting the brands that help to support me!
It’s official: I’ve bought a beet farm.
Health Benefits of Banana Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl
Banana Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted beets
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- Juice of 2 small limes (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 scoop vegan sweet vanilla protein powder (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 ripe banana
Toppings (use any quantity desired)
- Sliced Banana
- Slivered Almonds
- Shredded Coconut flakes
- Add all the smoothie bowl ingredients together into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth, about 10-20 seconds. Spoon into a bowl.
- Add the toppings on top and any other toppings you desire. Eat immediately and enjoy!
- This recipe is naturally vegan and gluten free.
- HOW TO STORE SMOOTHIE BOWL: I would recommend eating this immediately, however you can store is by wrapping the top with saran wrap. I would not recommend freezing this smoothie bowl.
- The protein powder I use https://perfectfitprotein.com/collections/frontpage/products/pfp-canisters?variant=1455491652