Mini Baileys Cheesecakes
Creamy and boozy Mini Baileys Cheesecakes topped with drizzled chocolate and whipped cream.
If I had to name a cheesecake I’ve had the most, it would be Baileys cheesecake.
I don’t think it’s possible to express how much I love Baileys cheesecake. Apart from the creamy but firm texture of cheesecake you have that lovely boozy taste of Baileys. That’s why I love this cute miniature version – mini baileys cheesecakes!
Mini Baileys Cheesecakes
Ingredients for the base ::
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 2 tsp sugar, mixed in afterwards
Ingredients for the filling ::
- 1 packet, 8oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well combined.. Divide crumb mixture evenly between the mini cheesecake pan's 12 slots.
- Using the back of a small spoon press crumbs firmly onto the bottom and set it aside.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Using a mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar until blended and combined, about 3 - 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, allowing 15 seconds between each egg. Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowls.
- Add heavy cream and then the Bailey's.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each hole (they should be 3/4 filled).
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes until pan is cool enough to take cheesecakes out, and place on a wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely and then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whippped cream and other toppings such as chocolate, dulce de leche or caramel and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Although jessicainthekitchen.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. Jessicainthekitchen.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.
OooOooO these look and sound so delicious. I’ll have to try these soon as the hubby is a huge fan of baileys 🙂
Thanks Angela! Haha yes that’s a great idea – the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!
Thanks Mrs Gaeul! Yum indeed!
They taste as good as they look 🙂
Haha thanks darling!
These looks so good! Thanks for sharing them! 😀 I need to try these!
Thanks Carol! You’re welcome and yes try them out!
look so yummyyyy <3
Ah! Fellow Bailey’s lover! 🙂 This recipe is def a must-try! Thanks for sharing! #GIGlove
Thanks Lai and you’re welcome! Let me know what you think when you try it!!!
Cheesecakes! my fave! and thanks for the recipe. 🙂
Thanks Aintzane! You’re welcome and hope you try it!
yummy! they look delicious! 😀
THESE LOOK SO GOOD. you should sell them 😉 <3 GIG
Thanks Vivian! I do actually – at my business site http://jessikerbakes.com
OMG I would love one, or six lol, of them right now, they looks so delicious mmm mmmm
Angela x GIG
Hahaha thanks Angela! Yes they were that good to have that many!