Today, I’m 22.
Happy Birthday To Me! And since these were my favourite thing to make out of the how to series, I hope you enjoy! These are pretty easy to make and much more forgiving than larger cheesecakes, but attention to detail is important.
I will share more birthday details next week.
Jessica’s Note: Before you start
1. Soften your cream cheese by leaving it on the counter for about 30 to 2 hours prior to use. This well help to prevent clumps of cream cheese in your cheesecake and ensure even blending.
2. Use room temperature eggs.
3. For sugar, I use brown packed sugar.
4. You don’t have to buy graham cracker crumbs, which cost more and are less than a box of graham crackers. Simply crush your graham crackers in the food processor. About 5 sheets will make one cup of graham crackers.
5. You will need a cheesecake pan for this, aka a pan with removable buttons.
Send this to a friend