I Said YES!

By Jessica Hylton - - Updated

Hand with engagement ring.

Hello everyone! So no food post today but, I GOT ENGAGED!!

Top down shot of engagement ring on hand.

I’m still feeling sooo overwhelmed but in a great way!! On Wednesday, July 16, Mr. Bakes asked me to marry him and I said yes :). I’m so happy we got to share the moment with my closest friends and family that were in Jamaica. I will share more details later but a synopsis is on my Instagram page.

Have an amazing weekend!

Jessica and fiancé smiling.

You Might Also Like

46 comments

1. OMG. Jessica! I’m so so happy for you guys! You look absolutely elated in that last photo. And your ring is GORGEOUS. Congrats to both of you! 🙂

2. Monica says:

Awww…that’s wonderful news!!! I’m so happy for you! To me, it sounds and looks as though you and Mr. Bakes have been long married already! : ) Thanks for sharing this happy news. Your ring is beautiful – he did good!! : )

• Jessica says:

Aww Monica! That’s so true haha sometimes it seems that way to me too. Thank you!! 🙂

3. Congrats, Jessica! That is so exciting! Beautiful ring! Enjoy the engagement process…this is the best part before all of the wedding craziness! 🙂

• Jessica says:

Thank you so much Gayle! Yes haha I started a little bit and it looks crazy already!!

4. Kelly says:

Yay, congratulations!!! I am so so happy for you! Love how you are both so happy and glowing – enjoy this beautiful time and thanks for sharing with us 🙂

• Jessica says:

Aww thanks so much Kelly! 🙂 🙂 It’s so funny how everyone keeps saying I am glowing in the picture and smile every time I see that 🙂

5. Aw, Jessica …. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Enjoy this very special time.
    I LOVE your ring!! 🙂

6. Consuelo - Honey & Figs says:

Congrats Jess!!! So happy for you two! xx

7. Congrats Jessica again! This is sooooo amazing and I cannot wait to see the wedding plans fall into the place! I know you will be a beautiful bride!

8. So happy for you!

9. Congratulations Jessica! What an amazing time in your life – it’s so exciting!!! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!!!

10. Chelsea says: