¼teaspoonlarge sea salt granulesor more if desired
1. Line a mini muffin tin with 12 mini cupcake/muffin liners. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add the chocolate chips and the coconut oil and stir together. Melt them in the microwave for 1 minute, then stir together until melted. If they aren't fully melted yet, you might need to microwave them for 30 seconds at a time until melted. You can also melt them in a double boiler method.
3. Spoon a little bit of melted chocolate into each of the muffin liners, and spread it so it covers the bottom, as well as ¾ way up the liners with the back of your spoon. This will ensure the caramel filling is covered properly.
4. Put in the freezer for about 10 minutes to set.
Remove the mini muffin tin from the freezer and set beside this bowl. Dollop about ½ tablespoon of the caramel into each cup.
7. Pour the rest of chocolate equally over each cup to cover completely (I went all the way to the top of my liners). Place in the freezer to set for another 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes. Peel off liners, eat and enjoy!!
If you try this 4-Ingredient Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups recipe please let me know in the comment section below, or tag me on instagram with the hashtag #jessicainthekitchen! For more exclusive recipes follow me on Instagram AND on Snapchat: jessinkitchen.To ensure these are vegan make sure you use vegan dark chocolate chips! These chips from Lily’s are good!!