This is my last gift guide! I hope you enjoyed them!
1. Butter-Making Kit – I need this. Other than accidentally making butter when whipping too hard I’ve never made it. I’d try herbed butter first.
2. Martha Stewart Collection Mixing Bowls, Set of 6 Melamine – I love these colours!
3. Tea and Crumpets Apron – This apron is so adorable and classy.
4. CHEFS Fresh Valley Canisters – I personally love everything labelled.
5. Make Your Own Cookbook – 100% customizable.
6. The Plant Herb Seed Kit – amazing idea for someone looking to nurture.
7. Piece of Cake Layer Slicing Kit – PERFECTION! I need to buy this.
8. My Father’s Daughter: by Gwyneth Paltrow – a lovely and family friendly cookbook
9. Custom Engraved Cutting Board – These are so traditional yet unique.
10. Mocubo One Stop Chop Cooking Board – A sleek and useful bamboo chopping board with three attached food prep containers.
Send this to a friend