Top Ten Memories & Recipes of 2012 for Jessiker Bakes
2012 has been quite a year. I learnt that every year I post the most in September, I slack up around exam times, and I have a strawberry obsession. Here are the posts you viewed the most (other than combination posts) for the year of 2012, and my top ten Jessiker Bakes’ memories.
1. Blog Birthday – 2nd
2. TVJ Smile Jamaica Interview – Healthy and Sweet Summer Treats
3. Jamaica Observer Interview – Balancing the Books
4. Guest Post on Caribbean pot – Carrot Pineapple Muffins
5. Guest Post on Eat Explore Live – Must have Eats with Jessica
6. Features on over 30 blogs!!
7. Being pinned originally too many times to count!
8. KGN Kitchen magazine – It’s been a long year as a contributor to their magazine but it was fun.
9. Passing my Facebook followers wanted quota for the year
10. Reaching 200 posts
It’s been a great year with you! What are your top memories for 2012?
Congrats on such a great year for 2012!!
Thank you! It’s been great!
All the best for 2013… keep sharing those wonderful recipes.
Thanks so much Chris!