Today is my BIRTHDAY!!

By Jessica Hylton - - Updated

So I’ve been making jokes of getting older all week and then I totally fall asleep reading the night before my birthday! Serves me right.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Today I am 23 years old! I am SO happy to be celebrating it in Negril, Jamaica thanks to a surprise by Mr. Jessiker Bakes! I’m going to make a conscious effort to enjoy this weekend and to just live life and be happy.

And, of course, to eat lots of all inclusive food. D-uh.

I will share more details with you later about my trip, but for now thank you to everyone who has already told me!! You are all so sweet and I hope you are all very equally blessed. I wanted to share the view from where I am that I will be blessed to be waking up to!

Here’s to more of my favourites – wine, carrot cake and the beach – for many more years to come!

Love,
Jessica

xx

You Might Also Like

33 comments

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! Here’s hoping 23 is kinder to you than me (23 is when I got my first-and thus far only-wrinkle–a little line right under each eye.) 😛

• Jessica says:

THANKS KAYLE!!!! Hahaha I really hope I don’t get any wrinkles especially since my skin care routine is crazy extensive ! Haha

2. Consuelo @ Honey & Figs says:

Happy Birthday Jess dear!!!!!!! Hope you have the most wonderful day with your loved ones and get to eat lots of cake and drink lots of wine!!!!

3. ela@GrayApron says:

Happy Birthday! 🙂 ela

4. Kelly says:

Happy Happy Birthday Jessica! That is so sweet of the Mr., hope you had a wonderful day enjoying lots of cake, great food and sunshine 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your trip and special weekend! *hugs*

5. Happy Birthday Jessica! Can’t wait to read more about your trip! Negril is one of my favorite places.

6. Joanne says:

Happy birthday!! Have so much fun chica!!

7. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! 🙂

8. Hope you had a great day celebrating YOU! Happy birthday friend : )

9. Ashley says:

Happy happy birthday!!! (a few days late!!) I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating!!

10. Monica says:

I hope you had a glorious birthday – you young lady, you! : ) I hope it was filled with sunshine, ocean views, good food, and something sweet to usher in the next year.

in the kitchen everyday