Posted by Jessicahttps://jessicainthekitchen.com/garlic-roasted-asparagus-step-step/
© 2017 Jessica In The Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Garlic Roasted Asparagus (Step-By-Step)
tablespoon coconut oil
freshly cracked sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or greased foil.
- Break off the very ends of the asparagus.
- Place your asparagus on baking sheet.
- Pour coconut oil over the asparagus, freshly cracked sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Rub these ingredients into the asparagus from roots to the tips to mix them together.
- Place the garlic slices on top.
- Place in oven and roast for about 8-10 depending on your preference or up to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Serve immediately!
- 1. This recipe is vegan and gluten free. 2. You can add a squeeze of lime or lemon on top if you so desire.
- HOW TO STORE ASPARAGUS: After the dish has cooled completely, transfer to a air-tight tupperware container. Place in the fridge and store for 2 days. You can reheat in a toaster oven until heated through. I do recommend only cooking what you will be eating since this does not store well. .
- HOW TO FREEZE ASPARAGUS If freezing, I would freeze the raw asparagus freezer friendly zipper plastic bag, and then roast the asparagus. Allow to thaw and then roast when needed.