1. Grady’s Cold Brew Iced Coffee Concentrate – supposedly labelled the best iced coffee brew ever. And the packaging is so manly and cool it had to be #1.
2. This is a Cookbook: Recipes for Real Life – a cookbook for men, by men
3. Cafe Apron in Oatmeal Linen – because a male foodie still doesn’t want to get his clothes messy. He can do this is without a frilly apron.
4. The Many Varieties of Beer Print – for the beer lover.
5. Wine Pairing Towel Set – for the wine lover.
6. Whiskey Stones Gift Set – I think this is very cool, while keeping your drink very cool.
7. Market Bag – a sensible, market tote for the male foodie who needs his market goods or groceries.
8. Olive Wood Paddle Board – there isn’t anything you can’t prepare on this.
9. 56 blade Meat Tenderizer – reminds me of Wolverine.
10. Craft Beer Brewing Kit – this looks SO cool! I really want to try this.
Send this to a friend