Posted by Jessicahttp://jessicainthekitchen.com/watermelon-mint-popsicles-three-ingredients/
© 2017 Jessica In The Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Watermelon Mint Popsicles
cups watermelon chunks
tablespoons lime juice
mint leaves, finely diced
- To the blender/food processor, add the the watermelon and lime juice and blend until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to discard the watermelon seeds. Stir in the mint leaves.
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicles molds equally.
- Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until slightly firm, about 1 to 2 hours depending on your freezer (check after one hour). Insert the popsicle sticks. The mixture should be slightly solid enough to hold the popsicle sticks in place without them sliding over. Squeeze out all the juice and discard the watermelon pulp.Pour the mixture among 8 popsicle molds. Place the molds in the freezer and freeze for 1 hour.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove popsicles when ready and let sit on the counter for about 5 minutes to remove from the molds. Enjoy!
1.This recipe is vegan and gluten free. You can use a drop of mint extract instead of mint leaves as a substitute. Place any remaining popsicles not being eaten immediately back into the freezer.
2.HOW TO STORE
These can be stored in the freezer for several weeks.