Posted by Jessicahttp://jessicainthekitchen.com/quinoa-stone-fruit-salad/
© 2017 Jessica In The Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Stone Fruit Salad
cups quinoa , cooked
tablespoons agave nectar/maple syrup
Juice of one lime
peach, pit removed and sliced
plum, pit removed and sliced
bunch grapes (about 1/3 cup), sliced
cup chopped pecans
cup crumbled feta cheese
Basil, for garnish
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions and as desired: see here how to cook quinoa .
- While the quinoa is cooking, slice the peach and the plum, set aside.
- When quinoa is finished cooking, drizzle in the agave nectar and lime juice and stir and fluff together.
- Add in the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free.
- MAKE IT VEGAN
Remove the feta cheese or substitute vegan feta cheese .
- HOW TO STORE
Store the quinoa salad in an airtight tupperware container in the fridge for up to 5 days. This salad can be served cold or slightly warmed.
- To mix it up, you could also easily used grilled or roasted peach/plum slices. You can also use apricots or nectarines in addition to or instead. This recipe can be easily doubled.