This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Bowl is loaded with delicious and filling veggies, topped with creamy hummus and comes together in just 20 minutes!
| WHAT YOU’LL NEED // MY FAVORITE INGREDIENTS & PREP PRODUCTS |
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Bowl
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions and as desired: see here how to cook quinoa
- Split the ingredients in half and add to each quinoa bowl as desired. Spoon hummus on top and mix all the ingredients together if desired. Drizzle olive oil, and grind salt and black pepper over each quinoa bowl. Serve with a lime wedge to squeeze over olives, cheese, tomatoes and red onions.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free.
- TO MAKE VEGAN Omit the feta cheese and add more olives for brine. Alternatively, make vegan feta cheese
- HOW TO STORE QUINOA BOWL
- If you want to prepare this bowl ahead of time, I recommend preparing all the ingredients ahead of time for prep in separate tupperware containers, so that you can just reheat them put the entire bowl together. You can make the bowl a day in advance then eat it, but I wouldn't recommend keeping it together for longer than that.
- If you're making this for lunch, just assemble it all together the morning of, or in a mason jar.
If you try this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Bowl please let me know in the comment section below, or tag me on instagram with the hashtag #jessicainthekitchen! For more exclusive recipes follow me on Instagram AND on Snapchat: jessinkitchen.
MORE AMAZING BOWL FOOD RECIPES