1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cast-iron skillet lightly with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a food processor, blend the oats until it reaches a flour-like consistency. Set aside (you'll need 2 tablespoons for the peach filling).
3. In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, add all the ingredients for the peach filling, including the 2 tablespoons of oat "flour". Stir until combined. Set aside.
4. In the food processor from before, add the sea salt and blend again. Add in the solid coconut milk and cut it into the "flour" and pulse slowly until it forms crumbs. Add in agave nectar/maple syrup and almond milk and pulse until a slightly wet dough comes together. Don't over mix.
5. Dollop/spoon the dough mixture over the peach filling. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the cobbler topping has set.
Remove and allow to cool slightly. Serve with coconut cream, an extra drizzle of agave nectar/maple syrup is desired, and even more fruits. Enjoy!