Posted by Jessicahttp://jessicainthekitchen.com/cinnamon-baked-pears-vegan-video/
© 2016 Jessica In The Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cinnamon Baked Pears (Vegan) (VIDEO)
pears, washed, cut in half and cored
teaspoon maple syrup
Pumpkin Spice Granola , for topping
Coconut cream , for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cored pears on a baking sheet. If they aren't even, cut off a bit of the bottom of the pear so that it stands up straight.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon, and then with maple syrup.
- Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to bake.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
This recipe is vegan and gluten free.
HOW TO STORE You can store these pears in an air-tight tupperware container and reheat in the oven later, but they taste their best when just baked.